Bruhm 4GAS+ELECTRIC OVEN 50X50 BROWN COOKER- BGC5040NX
This RF/315 brown cooker features 4 gas burners and an electric oven, its cook top size is 50 by 50. Other feature include auto- ignition, thermostat, rotisserie, oven light and removable oven panels.
- 4 Gas burners
- Electric oven
- 50×50 Cooktop
- Auto ignition
- Double glass oven door
- Oven light
- Electric oven/grill
- Thermostat, Easy-cleaning oven (removable panels)
- Stand alone
Maintenances of cookers
- Make Use of Your Oven’s Self-Cleaning Feature ;most cookers have self cleaning features make sure one reads the manual also wipe it down once you are done using it.
- Clean Your Oven Regularly these will ensure the oven works efficiently and reduce chance of bad odor
- Don’t Remove Your Oven’s Knobs these knobs are connected to the oven and also the burners and interference might result to the cooker not working also it can cause fires
- Inspect and Replace Your Gas Line
- Always Unplug Your Oven When You Clean; ovens use electricity so while cleaning while using liquid detergents and water may result to electrocution. Be safe – always unplug it.
- Check Your Element (Burners) Regularly; If you notice any irregularities on the burners that should be replaced immediately before using it because it can cause flames which in term cant be fatal.
- Take Care When Baking
- Ensure the gas cylinder and the Bunsen burner are well connected; this will ensure no leakage of gas which can be fatal.
- For easy cleaning soak burners and burner caps; by soaking the burners and caps helps in easy removal of sticky debris hence avoiding scrubbing vigorously the cooker.
Here are the steps for proper oven cleaning:
- Unplug the oven or shut off its switch at the circuit breaker.
- Wipe down the exterior of the stove and oven, including the knobs and door gasket.
- Scrub down the inside of the oven with a degreasing agent or soapy water.
- Soak burners and grates in hot, soapy water before scrubbing away the residue.
- Remove hood fan filters and soak them in hot, soapy water or a degreasing agent.
- Rinse and dry everything thoroughly before restoring power to the oven.
See also: cookers from other different brands