Television Prices in Kenya.
Television prices in Kenya range from as low as ksh 5500 depending on the size and other features.
To help you choose the best TV we look at the factors and the different brands available in the market.
Factors to consider when Choosing a TV
1.Price– Price is most important consideration for every buyer, the best part in TV buying is that there is a price for everyone, with prices from as low as KSH 5000 to highs of KSH 1000000.Prices are different depending specifications, sizes, models and brands. Its always important to get a TV within your price range and preference. Here at Banadir electronics we have TVs at all price ranges, so you are assured of a quality TVs at any price.
2.Size– Here at Banadir we have TVs in different sizes, from 19″ to 100″ with the favorites being 32″, 40″ and 43″.
3. Positioning – Tvs are either mounted or placed on a TV stand, your space will be the determining factor. All our TVs come with its own bracket or stand.
4. Use – What you intend to use the TV for will guide you on which TV you will purchase. For example those interested in watching local channels only digital TV will do, for those who love movies, browsing smart TV and smart android TVs will do for them. For those that require extra application smart android TVs will do.
5. Inputs – Most modern TV have HDMI, Composite and Component video inputs, USB ports are the most common on modern TVs.
6. Type – The most common types of TVs are LCD, LED or Plasma;
- LCD TVs- common features include, crystal and fluorescent lamp, have a matte finishing.
- LED TVs- They are brighter, use less energy compared to the others, pictures are clearer wit better color control.
- Plasma TVs – have glass or glossy finish, its pictures have more depth, its cells can switch on or off to create for faster response and refresh.
7. Smart Features– Smart features include, play store, Netflix, Google accounts and more.
9. Warranty – we always give the manufacturer Warranty mostly (one year)
10. Brand – The most common brands are Hisense, Sony, LG, Samsung, TCL, Skyworth and many more.